· The Relations Among the Centers of Power in International Relations in the Post-post-Cold War Period and Their Impact on International Security. (Research Objective: to find out how the complex configuration of relations of the global centers of power develops and what are the consequences in the next 3-4 years for international security). (Together with Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridsky”).
· Nuclear Non-Proliferation (Research Objective: to find out which are the ‘hottest’ issues in this area, what are the roles of the leading military nuclear powers). (Together with the EU Non-Proliferation Consortium).
· Regional Security in South East Europe. On-going project together with the PfP Consortium of Defense Academies and Security Studies Institutes – Study Group on Regional Stability in South East Europe).
· Building Security Communities. (Research Objective: to find out what are the chances of advancing the concept in the relationship of the USA, EU, Russia and possibly – China). (Togerther with the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and the Euro-Atlantic Security Initiative).
· Motivation for Global-Responsible International Behavior of States. (Research Objective: to consider and test fundamental for the human civilization problems as motivational factors of current and strategic decision-making. Studying the contribution of the Bulgarian prophet Vanga in outlining the fundamentals of such motivations and the regulative potential of moral factors in international relations). (Together with the Vanga Foundation).
· Academy of Political Science and Political Science Quarterly, New York;
· International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS), London
· PfP Consortium (change website) : at: